Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Done with Harry Potter...


Well, I've finished with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was awesome, and I'm ready for the movie now. They still don't have the cable lines run to my apartment complex, but luckily, Ian & Rachel brought me plenty of DVD's to watch in the mean time (old James Bonds, all three LOTR's, The Ring, etc). I've watched 4-5 of them so far, so hope they get the cable lines run soon... I've got about 8-9 movies left.
Anyway... so Lori will be here on Thursday, YAY! We're going to go around and look at land. On Saturday morning we're going to buy a truck... an F-150 (see pic). Also, I think Ian & Rachel are coming over for dinner (or something) on Saturday evening. My vote is Cheddar's btw.
So I went to Diane & Mark's last Saturday to work with their horses. I worked with Bonaparte... a black & white paint. I cannot even begin describe how much I learned. At the end of the day, Mark showed me how to chase him down in order to get him to "catch me". It was one of the coolest things I've ever done w/ a horse. I can't wait for the next weekend I can go and learn more!
I guess that's enough for now.
-m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi matt - glad you had a fun week-end. lori sent pics of the TN house - it's beautiful! your job sounds cool. have tons of fun doing everything. love, m.gayle

gloria said...

I think it's time for an update. So you have a horse now?! That's really exciting.